Whose first mothers day?

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi

Well its my first mothers day on Sunday and im so excited. I know im going to get all emotinal and start blarting mch to my boyfriends amusement. Anyone elses first mothers day?
If not what was it emotinal and exciting on your first mothers day?

last yr Dior was due 5th April so this yr should have been my first mothers day but she came on 2nd march, think she came early to say happy mothers day. so this is my 2nd :D

what are your plans for mothers day jo jo?

I think my boyfriend and Jess are taking me for a meal. Its gonna be so weird opening a mothers day card from my daughter.
Ive never really sat down an thought oh my god im a mum ive just got on with looking after Jessica but now its nearly mothers day im thinking god im a mummy, i cant wait until she can call me mummy.

dior started called me muma at 9months but now she is calling me Dionne.... and im not happy but its because she hears every one else sayin it x x

aaahhhh bless. naughty dior.

they just copy everything people say dont thry. dior is a lovely name.

I have been getting mothers day cards for the last 7 years off OH's children but this will be the first one that I have a child of my own, so my first 'proper' mothers day :D

dionne, have u thought of getting ur OH and people close to u to call u mummy, apperently i started to do that wen i was younger and mum and dad had to ask every1 to call them mummy and daddy lol

Yay this will be my second mothers day!! One last year from my little boy lewis ad this both from lewis and my little girl frankie! :D

hey sarahbs mummy...
iv asked kris to start callin me mummy lol

:lol:

This is my first one too.....really excited lol!
If OH forgets there will betrouble!

OH is put now buying my present!! He can't keep a secret lol :lol:

Well things like this are never a huge priority with OH...he didn't remember our first Valentine's day, but for I got romantic and made a wee valentine's treasure hunt...he grinned and said "You've upped the ante on the Valentine's lark, haven't you?" He's lovely about birthdays but he sees the other days as a hallmark extravaganza...

SO I'm not really expecting a mother's day card for my first mother's day. My own mother died five years ago, so I have nobody to give a card to either, so I content myself with reminding OH to give his Mum one. I'd rather not do that this year though, because it will look like I'm asking for one!!!

Sue

I'm looking forward to it, my first mothers day and the first one i will enjoy in a long time as I don't usually celebrate it. And its my birthday the day after (even though I think I told Sami and weestar the wrong date- sorry :oops: ) so 2 days of being spoilt, am so excited :dance:

its my first mothers day but wont get anything for it so not excited about it next yr will be better

Hi

Well this yera is my first mothers day and
Well i was right here in Canada its on May 14th :lol:
i dont feel so stupid nomore
well thats wierd that its different everywhere
hmm.
Katrina

Beanie its my birthday on friday 2 days before mothers day so i get spoilt for 2 days too. lol

Mason has been busy making me something secret at school this week! Can't wait to see what it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back