Ready cartons

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi has anyone found that their LO has refused the ready cartons but likes the proper powdered version?
My LO hated the ready one and refused it, she has been BF so far, just wondering? X

I've not tried powder yet because Im lazy ( & we bf so he only has one ff a day) but I have heard that the carton stuff can be thicker than powder so thay could be a reason? X

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Noah drinks their tbh!!

I buy the ready sma bottles incase we are out all day, smaller to pack. But no hes happy with either.
What formula r u using? U might have to just stick to the powder hun.

Sara i was guna say the tub u hve to throw out after 4wks if not used (with u BFing doubt ud go throught a whole tub at all) i loe the ready made cartons, shame they work out so expensive! Xx

Oh right I didn't know that! That seems silly!

Still it would work out cheaper I think because we pay 69p per carton so for 10 days its £6.90 quite a lot! Its so depressing aswell as he only drinks half!

They last 24hrs once opened in the fridge.. So if hes having it about same time each evening u should b ok to save the other half for next night.

But its silly the tub doesnt last! For me its not an issue noahs doesnt last a week lol but my mum bought some for when hes over hers n we had to bin it xx

Oh I didn't know that either! I'm so clueless when it comes to formula haha. Ill do that tonight then!

Its on the cartons hehe :)
I use sma n their ready made ones r bloody 9oz bottles lol!! But they have a lid to re seal unlike the cartons it better n fresher gor resealing for fridge xx

Harrison has never drunk more than 3.5oz of formula :/

Aw such a waste isnt it. Try the fridge hun, u mihr geta few more ozs outta it before binning it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back