re-usable nappies-all in one

annem

Reaction score
hi, i'm just choosing nappies. I've decided on re-usable but i'm snowed under with all the information!!

From what i can see all in one's are the easiset? True?

Anyone know of the best place to buy them from?

thanks x

ive got some off ebay hun not to exspenive at all
i am getting all-in-ones for when hubby takes baby out but havant got a tumbledryer and heard they take ages to dry so cant use them all the time
manda xx

We went to see a nappy rep last night. Was really handy because you can feel them all and ask as many questions as you like. She recommended us the company's (Lollipop) version of Bamboozles as we wanted something that wasn't too bulky and was absorbent. I'd def suggest you go and see someone like her. Also we will be able to just ring her up and get a few more nappies as and when we need them.

I use prefolds (Tommee Tippee) and I have found these to be fine so far. They come in three sizes with booster pads for night. I don't have a tumble drier either,but find that they dry on an indoor line in 24 hours or less - TBH so far I have only had to dry them inside a couple of times, but with winter coming it may be more frequent. I reckon even if we have to buy and use a tumble dryer, it will still be loads cheaper.
I have heard the same with all in ones, that they take longer to dry as the waterproof layer is attached. A friend of mine now uses stuffables as her son is 7 months and crawling - these look easier to get on in a hurry. You can get sample packs though, so if you are unsure, buy a few of different types and see which fit in best.
Good luck with everything!
Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back