Re-usable nappies????

Sounds good - I'll amend my post and we can use that as a starting point maybe for everyone else to add to?

I'll get onto it over next few days.

Valentine xxx

i seem to use motherease one size the most as there bomb proof and last all ages. i know there boring but you can dye them :dance:

Clothies013.jpg

Clothies012.jpg

plus buy cute wraps from wee notions and nature babies.

for new baby ive got some tots bots fluffles as there just tooo cute.

i love using cloth, and once u got into a routine with regards to washing and drying its sooo much easier, we used to use crappy disposables and was always running out and having to go to shops

How many nappies do you need for a newborn? just wondering how many we need to buy? :think:

i seem to use motherease one size the most as there bomb proof and last all ages. i know there boring but you can dye them

Wow, they look lovely dyed, what a great idea :D

i completly agree..perhaps a locked sticky.. with references and a little note to say please feel free to ask questions about nappies this sticky is locked and is used for reference only. perhaps we could get pictures of different types of nappies.. because i know when i 1st started looking for nappies i didnt have a clue what they looked like? im still a little clueless but i know a little more now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back