Re: If your thinking about breastfeeding...

Pity..... this entire thread is wasted now Midna's account has been deleted. Now it won't help anyone... :?

DebbieM said:
Pity..... this entire thread is wasted now Midna's account has been deleted. Now it won't help anyone... :?

I know - do you want to help write a new one?

It was midna's request I'm afraid, however it has meant some stickys no longer make sense.

Valentine Xxx

Maybe the forum needs a new one - perhaps something like a FAQ for breastfeeding - where it is easier to find what you are looking for, really quickly, especially at the beginning when it is so hard to find time to read through threads.
There are so many people on here with good ideas, and lots of experience, including those who have bf more than one baby too so you could get different tips when people have had different issues with their babies.

valentine said:
DebbieM said:

I know - do you want to help write a new one?

It was midna's request I'm afraid, however it has meant some stickys no longer make sense.

Valentine Xxx

I was thinking this yesterday...... very disappointed when it was deleted :(

If any of you rookies could find the time to write something up for us first time mums wanting to breasfeed...would be much much appreciated :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What if someone starts a FAQ about BFing thread and then people can add all the questions they want and update the first post with it?

abcd1234 said:
What if someone starts a FAQ about BFing thread and then people can add all the questions they want and update the first post with it?

That sounds great - hold on I'll make a new post and we can go from there.

Contributions from everyone, more than welcome.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back