rather strange question about my boobs!

georgie20

Reaction score
I had my little one 9 weeks ago and breastfed the first 3 weeks. I lost my milk pretty quick after that as i wasnt producing much to start with. I seem to be left with 2 deflated boobs that feel so different to how they used to and just look wierd. I can literally fold them up, and the other day when i was running up the stairs i heard them slap haha! :shock: embarrassing. I don't expect my body to be back to normal atall by this point but my question is has anyone else had this or is it just me? Is there anything i can do to help them to get back to how they were or just better than they are at the moment or is this a waiting game? xxx

mine have dropped the way old womens do I don't look at them anymore

Yeh, mine are a bit that way. I breastfed but they say it has as much to do with pregnancy as breastfeeding. Even if you don't feed at all your breasts get bigger during pregnancy and after birth and the deflate. Its not so noticable for me again now that I'm pregnant again but I expect it will be even worse after. It effects some women more than others but I'm afraid it's just one of those joys of motherhood :).

it is unfortunately. I'm not huge I'm actually a pettite frame so I thought it wouldn't affect me much as my boobs hardly grew but it did . You get over to some extent don't you? I miss my old self sometimes but that god I don't get too much time to dwell on old self

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back