• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rather sad....

Lander

Reaction score
After a pretty positive BFP (inc CB Digi 'Pregnant 1-2') on Thursday/Friday last week, I had brown spotting over the weekend and by last night (Monday) this included red flecks.

Tests this morning (Tuesday) showed no lines and CB was 'Not Pregnant' :(

This afternoon I've had much more AF style cramps, really quite painful ones at that and I nowhave bleeding similar to my AF but with very small clots and some clear stuff too.

Very sad, feel so bad for OH, he's been grinning at being a Daddy and it's his Birthday a week tomorrow, he's going to tell his parents in person tomorrow, he's a bit unsure how to tell them.

It's that that makes me really upset.

My Mum went through this her first cycle ttc, they got pregnant with me the following month so fx something similar happens.

:hug: it's No consolation but many first pregnancies end this way. You'll get your sticky very soon Hun :hug: we are all here for you. Xxx

Im really sorry Lander! Big Hugs!

Awwww hunnie I'm so sorry this happened to you, good luck for next time xxx

So Sorry - what an anti- climax and dissapointment, good luck and fx for next time. xx

so sorry hunny, that really tough. fx for next month xxx

Sorry hun, i'm sure you will get a sticky BFP soon :hugs:

Aww Hun, I haven't been on, just saw this so sorry :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare