Rather sad....

Thank you Ladies :)

I'm hoping we can just get on ttc again next month.

Flatmate is moving out on Sunday so, perfect timing for OH and I to have lots of us time, flat to ourselves etc.

Have felt kinda rough today, painful cramps woke me in the night and I felt a bit faint in the afternoon, blood loss similar to normal AF but with tiny clots and it smells different (tmi - sorry), similar to placenta (which as a student midwife I'm familiar with, not a smell you forget!).

There's nothing to stop you if you both want ot start straight away hun. When I had mine they said that it was fine to start again as soon as we wanted to :hug: xx

Thanks hun,

We will, trying first week of August hopefully.

So sorry Lander. Sending you big hugs! xxx baby dust for you this month! xx

Ah really sorry to hear that Lander, big hugs and stacks of baby dust for August!xxx

So sorry to hear that. MY first month of ttc ended with the same thing in may I was 7wks when i started bleeding. I have had a bfp this month though so definitely try again once you and your body are ready. FX for your bfp in august. xxxx:)

Weirdly I feel more normal in general now the bleeding has finished than I have done for a couple of months so, perhaps my body knew it wasn't completely ready to host a baby.

Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back