Raspberry leaf tea

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
When should I start taking it I never had it when I had Luke?
I went out and got some this morrning ready, would I be ok to try one see if I like it or not?

I started taking it at 35 weeks. I think that is when it is recommended to take it :think:

recommended to start taking it at 35 weeks but i started at 32!

budge said:
recommended to start taking it at 35 weeks but i started at 32!

I thought it was ment to help bring on labour :rotfl:
is it ok to have one to try it?

no it doesn't bring on labour. nothing does unles baby is ready. It gets your womb ready for the second stage of labour.

I wouldn't take it yet cab. Wait a few more weeks. :hug:

Ok thanks ill leave it till im 32/33 weeks I think
Ill hide it to as OH has taken a liking to my fruit teas and seems to be drinking them all!
I have some Rasperry and echinacea tea I take for my cold will that be ok?

im not sure. if in doubt phone midwife. :hug:

i was going to post the exact same thing - i was plannig to take this from 35 ish weeks, but if they are goign to induce at 37, is it worth starting earlier?

Where do you get raspberry leaf tea from?

JaidyBaby said:

Holland and Barrett do it hun,it does something cause i have had so many braxton hicks and period pains since i started it at 34 weeks,quite nice too :D xx

nikki1306 said:
JaidyBaby said:

Holland and Barrett do it hun,it does something cause i have had so many braxton hicks and period pains since i started it at 34 weeks,quite nice too :D xx

Hasnt done anything to me :( no pains nothing

Il get some of that a bit later down the line then, I like fruit tea so im sure il be fine with it!

I have cut back on it cause i felt so bad with pain and pressure :? ,guess it could be nothing to do with the tea but i haven't had any today and i feel fine,think i will have a cup and see what happens :think: :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:
I have cut back on it cause i felt so bad with pain and pressure :? ,guess it could be nothing to do with the tea but i haven't had any today and i feel fine,think i will have a cup and see what happens :think: :lol: xx

Affects everyone differently probably :think:

Princess_Puddles said:
nikki1306 said:

Affects everyone differently probably :think:

You may have a fast labour though hun,budge swears by it :pray: xx

nikki1306 said:
You may have a fast labour though hun,budge swears by it :pray: xx
Not counting on it :( havent had anything, was having regular pains Sunday and nothing before or since then but i'm hoping when something does happen its not tooo long :pray:

I have been having the tea for just over a week now - it takes a bit of getting used to and I couldn't have it without sugar :puke: but I'll try anything to have a lovely labour. Funny you should say about the pains you have been getting Nikki, my braxton hicks have been really bad this week.

Dippy said:
I have been having the tea for just over a week now - it takes a bit of getting used to and I couldn't have it without sugar :puke: but I'll try anything to have a lovely labour. Funny you should say about the pains you have been getting Nikki, my braxton hicks have been really bad this week.

you watch us have the longest labours hun :lol: ,lets hope the tea does the trick :pray: :D xx

you shall all have lovely short labours! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back