Rant....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Sorry but it has to come out....
Scan tomorrow, I'm so nervous, especially since I found out today that OH's weird psychotic cousin came off the pill as soon as she found out I was pregnant (xmas day), I know it's just our luck that something will be wrong tomorrow and then she will end up pregnant in a couple of week's and sail through pregnancy with no problem's and trust me she is far too unstable to have a baby (the other week she stumped a fag out on her fiance's head because she thought he'd been shaggin his 12 yr old niece's best friend, then she picked up a knife threatening to kill herself, then she rang the police and told them she was going pyscho but sent them to a different address).

So sorry for this girl's I hope I don't sound like a bitch but it's just that I've only just found out she's TTC and it's only because she's jealous of us (she completely ignored us xmas day, but then again she does tend to ignore people sometimes for no reason anyway) and it made me so mad, I will feel so sorry for the baby. I'm not being nasty or jealous or anything, I wish she was decent (nobody like's her, it's not just me) I'd of liked it if I could of been friend's with her and we could of been pregnant together and invite each other to kids parties etc but she is the type of person that could stab somebody, she is a psycho aswell as childish, jealous, nasty, ignorant just everything.

Ok I will end the rant now.

Sounds like my sister in law!! Luckily she doesn't have any kids yet but god forbid she ever did!

Hope all goes well tomorrow hun! xx :hug:

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAK!!

LOL

Try to concentrated on you hon tomorrow is your very special day don't allow anyone to ruin that for you, you get to see the bub for the firsat time so good luck with that although I know things will be fine...

:hug: :hug:

Thank's.

She is really weird. That I just told you is just the latest, theres so much more, I could go on all day...

Infact I will lol...

We went to cornwall with OH's family (his grandma, grandad, auntie, uncle, psycho cousin, her fiance (who is also OH's cousin from other side of the family) his mum and dad and 14yr old sister)....

Firstly.. When we got there we went over to the pub to meet the rest of the family (they had already been there a week), she ordered a blue wkd, I had a southern comfort, lime and lemonade and OH's mum and auntie had a taste and I offered her one but she turned her nose up in a cocky way. Then me, OH and his parents and sister went back to our cottage, his grandma and grandad went back to theirs too. Then while I was in the shower OH popped back over to the pub and she was sat there with southern comfort, lime and lemonade. Ok so theres no harm in copying what somebody drinks but it was then that I was told that she alway's copies OH's 14yr old sister, her clothes, make-up, what she drinks (wkd blue) and if OH's sister got new trainers or something she went and bought some extremely similar if not the same. Also I was told that before she got with her fiance she used to hang around with all the 14yr olds even 'go out' with boys and she was 21.

Secondly.. All the holiday she made her fiance walk around the shop's etc with her and her mum and grandma, whereas me and OH would go off on our own. And on a night she would go for a meal with the family then go back and play cards with them, whereas me and OH went for a couple of drink's. This would be fair enough if that's what they both wanted but he kept asking her to come for a drink but she wouldnt. Then one day he asked if just him could come for a drink with me and OH for half an hour and she said 15 MINUTES!!

Thirdly.. One night when we all went for our meal (apart from gran and grandad) we went down into the village on the tram (well me and OH, those two and sister did, the other's had already gone) She paind for us all returns, 75p each. Then after the meal I felt abit poorly so had a walk back up, we were just leaving gran and grandad's cottage when her and her fiance came up the driveway, her with a face like thunder (I thought they'd fallen out or something) then all of a sudden she said to OH 'Why didnt you come back on the tram?' he just said we fancied a walk then she went mad screaming about wasting money and she threw her keys at him then stormed over to him like she was gona smack him then screamed some more then threatened him with her dad. Later on we found out it wasn't even her money grandma had given her it to pay for us on the tram, it was only about 40p it's nothing to go crazy over is it?

She is a complete weirdo.

lol, she does sound a bit mad :lol:

You have fun tomorrow seeing your LO, I'm sure everything will go fine hun :hug:

Can't imagine what pregnancy hormones would turn her into :shock:

I know what you mean about being worried about the scan. I hope everything goes well. I know I will feel much better after seeing/hearing the heartbeat. Let us know how it goes.

She sounds like a nightmare! I hope her fiance's not 14....?!! :lol:

How did it go today? xx

mandspice said:
She sounds like a nightmare! I hope her fiance's not 14....?!! :lol:

How did it go today? xx

No he's twice that at 28 so she took quite a leap there lol.

All went well thank's, done a post with pic :D

What a looper!

Stay away as much as possible or you will end up doing this... :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27