Rant

lottie89

Reaction score
It's been nearly 4 weeks since the mc, and it still feels so raw. My sleep pattern is screwed because I'm awake all night thinking about it, and everything seems like a reminder. I quit my job as well after the mc because I moved away to be back with my parents for support, so now i'm stuck in the house with no money, and nothing to do.

Everyone keeps saying it'll eventually get better and it's because it's been so recent, but I would have thought after a month, I should be moving on. It's also put a strain on friendships as well because I don't want to speak to anyone, and nobody apart from a couple know what to say to me so they just choose not to talk to me.

Apologies for the rant, just don't really know who to talk to about it anymore, or what to do.

Hi hon, I am sorry for your loss!! I had my 5th mc 5 weeks ago and I think about it all the time!!

It will get easier but you will never lose the pain totally!! I still cry occasionally and have the odd down day!! You do need to try and get back to some sort of normality to be able to move on and it may be that you are slightly depressed and may need medication to help!!

I hope things get better for you soon, it really does get easier but you will never ever forget!!

Huge hugs hon x

a month is still a very recent time, some people find doing a memorial (we planted a rose for each of our lost babys) or speaking to a councellor helps i think the main thing that helped me was time and talking to others, xxx

I got a tattoo for my angel babies as I had nothing to remember. I also spoke with a Counsellor and that helped me too, it was away from the family and I could talk freely without other people getting upset too.

It will get easier hon, just give it some time xx

I'm considering counseling, but I have to admit, I've been feeling a bit better the past couple of days. I liked the idea of a tattoo as well, I was thinking of maybe getting a butterfly until I remembered that I actually already have a butterfly with stars beside it on my stomach lol so I bought a necklace instead :)

IMG0017_zps56870a00.jpg
IMG0017_zps56870a00.jpg.html

Last edited:
That's really pretty!! It's still something that has significance to you and you know what the meaning behind it is and that helped me to cope with it all! I have 4 shooting stars on my wrist as I had it done last year before my latest mc!!

It really will get easier but the pain will always be there, albeit dull pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back