Rant!

charlie26

Reaction score
Mega pissed off! Sick of no frigging sleep, trying to clean, cook and being the only pissing responsible person! Why the feck is it that women have to be responsible all the time? Cleaning clothes etc, making sure kids are clean, fed and watered?
Xxxx

Mmmm! Comes from the old days that old wives tale! It's the only way in my house as there are no males! (apart from the children lol)

I think you have to leave them no other option i today i told ok i as gettin sunk n baby was all his for wed weekend . Im well on my way and still managed to make get 8 pm bottle for him lol but other than victories all his . Just dont give him a opt out option or they will let us do it all

Ok predictive txt and alcohol did not work well there lol hope you figured out what i ment lol

Its down to women cos we are fab! Men would never be able to do it. I asked the OH to get something out of the loft earlier and all of a sudden his back went. Tosser.

Pmsl!! Would they even relise the kids actually need feeding? Sure they think fairys come and do all the household chores! Well guess what? This mama is on strike! Xx

Ditto hun. they are complete prats the lot of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pmsl!! Would they even relise the kids actually need feeding? Sure they think fairys come and do all the household chores! Well guess what? This mama is on strike! Xx

I said the exact same phrase the other day! OH is trying with the baby but I'm breastfeeding so theres not really much he can do! Mind you he didn't attempt to change a nappy until she wads a week old! And when it comes to washing up, hovering,, cleaning etc it seems like it's me doing it all! He tells me to take it easy and that he'll do it all but he never does. I cannot relax in a messy house!!! A man deffinatly couldn't do all that we do! We are truly amazing creatures lol

Last edited:
lol my OH is in bed still, im up at 7.45am today after bfing the 3am feed and fighting a very alert beby back to sleep, took over an hour and a half. so far ive emptied all the bins, put on the laundry, folded and put away the dry baby things, hoovered the downstairs, fed and changed Alyssa, let the dogs out for a run, had breakfast n coffee and im looking at the things that need dusting for next naptime lol.

my OH never gets up before 1pm and dosent go to bed til 3am at least cos he workes lates but even on days off he wont do half as much as i do in 1 morning, its just the way they are, i just do what i feel like doing, its not expected and he will do his own laundry and cook us tea if i dont feel like it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back