Rant...Sorry

chezzabell

Reaction score
Sorry about this rant, either u girls get it, or Trcey gets it in a text, so i thought its best to share........

Oh my god I feel like a big fat slob, who can hardly move, yesterday I totally gutted my living room felt like I was 90 afterwards...my stomach hurts when I bend, last night in bed if I lay on my left side my ribs hurt, if I lay on my right side I got a pain in my stomach :roll:

I honestly feel like im 42 weeks pregnant not bloody 17 I thought I was supposed to be blooming, im not blooming Im a bloody slob......

Sorry about this ladies, hope ur all well and enjoying the wonderful experince of being pregnant, which it totally is, im just having a moment SORRY :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun... im finding stuff every day that I cant do cause it hurts.....

coughing the other morning made my tummy hurt so had to do it bent over
I cant clean the bath cause I have to stretch over the side of the bath and it hurts!
I normally clean the floor on my hands and knees so I can see where I have been and again cant do that now cause it hurts my back, knees and bump where I have to stretch.

Ive also just had to get up early and left OH in bed cause the dog decided to sleep on the bottom of the bed and I couldnt wedge myself in between him and Lee in a comfy way so after trying to for an hour and then trying to get the dog off, which didnt happen ive just got up :lol:

Also sitting certain ways yesterday was making my lady bits hurt and making my left foot go to sleep......

I also feel a big fat mess and im sick of trying to find things to wear :lol: I was so excited to "bloom" but most days just feel a "blooming old mess"

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

joy's of pregnancy!!!! I'm not blooming either so your not alone!! hope you feel better soon hun xx :hug:

On Friday night I went to see the Feeling in concert and after standing for HOURS I suffered so much with me hips yesterday! Felt about 90 and couldn't bend down or anything without it being agony!

Was hoping for a nice early night but I got my first bout of heartburn and didn't sleep till sometime after 2 so I'm knackered today lol!

My tummy feels bruised if I touch or prod it which seems starnge to me :think:

Hope we are all feeling better soon!

thanks for ur replys ladies, nice to know im not the only 90 yr old on here :rotfl:

Just to top off my day i went to eat some rice krispes and ate 2 mouth fulls before i relised the milk was off :puke: :puke: :puke:

Spent the next hr puking everytime i thought of it, oh god it was awful :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Oh I hate that :puke:

Hope you could eat something else. If I fancy something at the moment it's that or nothing :rotfl:

I hear you ladies, my hips hurt too and I try and reach forward to pick something up from the floor and my body just won't go the way I want it too go and have to huff and puff to reach the offending object. I'm still feeling nauseous in the evenings but its now mingling with heartburn too oh the joy! and I can't brush my teeth without gagging, I gagged so hard the other day it pulled my lady bits and muscles/uterus and really hurt. GREAT fun :rotfl: .

Just keep smiling :D

oh hun, huge hugs please feel free to rant god thats what we are all here for and some days im feeling like that too hun and its not nice i know but you must think that in few months time you will have a georgous baby and it will all be worth it ok, :hug: :hug:

and you know you can rant to me on the phone anytime i really really dont mind ok im always here for you hun come rain or shine :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back