Hmmmmmmmmm

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Went to stay with my friends gran in London on Monday night and she said to me that she thought I was having a boy.

When I asked her why she said it was because I am "blooming".

Now glowing, or a word to that effect would have been lovely but blooming....I dont know. Now Im worried that I look like the size of a house!

What would you take "blooming" to mean?? :shock:

i think it means just really happy and healthy.
i just look rough lol

someone said to leckershell that she looks radiant when she was pregnant (think it was midna who said it), and she had a boy too, so maybe i dunno :)

I bet you dont. We should meet up for a coffee sometime to put proper faces to names.

PM me your mob number and I will text you mine.. promise not to stalk you... :twisted: :twisted:

I think blooming, glowing and radiant basically mean the same thing.

Take it as a compliment as I'm sure it was inteded that way.

I just look blooming awful.

Blooming ...like a flower?? I think that is sweet especially from your nan :lol:

It's funny what people say when they predict the sex! My own mother's a bit potty and was convinced I was having a boy as i got bigger, as she said my nose and face didn't swell up and get ugly?? Cheers charming lol She said this happened to her when pregnant with me and my two sisters, but never happened with my brother.
I have no idea! :shock:

We have a family friend who's in her 80's and when I told her I was pregnant she said she'd know for weeks because my face had changed shape!! She said my nose had become more defined?? Could just be senility I suppose :rotfl:

ooh! I hope i can get a nice newly defined jaw and cheekbones with this one then :D

I was fat spotty and greasy when pg with James, seem to be going the same way this time too :x
Wish I would bloom, I've got teenage skin and hair all over again!

ha ha oh for teenage skin, mine just looks wrinkly!!! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back