Random Pains

valleygirl24

Reaction score
ATM I have pain in my ribs and just below them, its almost as though someone has squeezed my bottom ribs, I have no idea what it could be but I notice it most if Ive been sitting down for a while.
Also keep getting pains and cramps in my stomach, although atm the pain is right where baby was in my scan last week. I presume it is wind but OMG it hurts. I suppose I shouldnt really complain as I have been pretty good through the pregnancy so far with minimal symptoms (no sickness, just wind, a few aches and cramps, and a few days of nausea, sore boobs that have gone up a size - oh and a bump showing early)

Hiya Valleygirl!

I've been having pains in my stomach over the last week too from wind - nice yeah! I was really worried at first because I've never had wind pain like that, it was only after a couple of days that I worked out what it is. I don't know what the pain in your ribs could be though, not come across that before, peppermint tea is good for wind. The joys hey! :hug:

Im feeling a bit better today, been to work tonight and my back aches now (mopped the whole of the shop floor). Still got the pain in my ribs but a colleague reckons it could be where all my insides are moving up ready for the baby. It just feels like Ive been squeezed hard or been kicked in them.
Also managed to trap a nerve in my neck on friday which has got better, it just aches in certain positions now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back