a bit scared today

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

sorry again if this is posted loads but the cramps I am getting which I have put down to wind and bowels def def felt like AF ones today, it was quite distinct.

I am thank god grateful to have no bleeding but my nausea has stopped, not even a whiff of it today, I am further on than my ticker says 10 weeks on wed.

I had a m/c in march and now I am very anxious with these pains, i get stretching pains but these felt different, like cramps.
anyone else get lots of AF style cramps and be ok?xx

Im not as far on as you but I do get cramps every now & then.

Sorry I cant be more help, im sure everything will be ok.

I also get cramps, and really, there's little to worry about. It's just the little one making itself comfortable. :hug:

My friend got bad cramps with both her pregnancys and its normal for your nausea to calm down around this time hun

Please try not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive had period pains on and off all of the way through hun some have got quite bad, they are completely normal and nothing to worry about. Also your symptoms easing are normal too, the same happened to me at 9 weeks and I panic'd but everything was fine :) they also came back with a vengance not long after so make the most of having none ;)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh yeah I sent you a PM the other day Gemma, did you get it? x

ive had a few cramps here and there hun and my sickness stopped dead in week 8 so try not to worry on that part
manda xx

I am still getting what feels like af cramps, some of them quite bad at times. I'm even getting backache like I do with af. All these cramps and aches are perfectly natural though :hug:

Oh hon

:hug:

Those pains are really common, you poor womby is stretching! and wind can be terribly painful aswell.

If you still feel worried in a few days maybe have a chat with your midwife?

:hug: :hug:

hi
i got period-type cramps all thru first tri. they were so bad i didnt test until 7 weeks coz was convinced AF would start soon!

I found the only time i get cramps is when i have a full bladder. After years of holding on till the last minute to go to the toilet i think this is affecting me now. As soon as its empty its fine again! Just got to remember not to let it get too full!!!!

I had cramps for the majority of 1st Tri. Some in 2nd too but they have eased off now to kind of pulling pains when I get up too fast etc..

thanks guys

yes i woke up feeling sick again and I feel reassured that these cramps are normal.

I spoke to a Tommy's midwive, rang helpline and she said it was normal too and really reassured me.

Thanks for all your advice and calming my nerves, thank goodness for this forum, don't know what I would do without it...thanks guys
xx

Oh Gemma , what a worrier you are , welcome to my world. I get awful cramps even now and I'm 10+5. We must be due about the same time? Do you need a bump buddy?? Might not be such a good idea, we'll worry each other to death :rotfl: :rotfl: LMAO

he he

timsmom, id love a bump buddy, I'll try to be a calming influence...yes i am renowned for being a worrier, would love not too...

happy chick, not checked pm yet but oh my god......symptoms back vomited ALL morning non-stop.....strange sense of reassurance but flipping awful....no-one around believes how awful m/s is...

thanks again girls

xx

Great that's settled then....how you feeling today. Weekends never seem so hard but we're off to the safari park tomorrow so I've told Mart I may just sleep my way around in the back of the car. !!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back