quite scared!

bidsy

Reaction score
Hi girls I woke up just past 1am this morning with pain right from just under my boobs and all across my bump and back. I felt sick and also that I may need the loo, neither of which I could do. I had to sit on the edge of bed for about half hour with oh rubbing my back, I think it it could hav been trapped wind or maybe that I was laid on my back im not sure I felt quite scared as tought something was wrong. Was ready to head to hospital but eventually went away. Ive also got bruises on my legs which I dont know where have come from?

Ive rang docs who wont give me an appointment so I told her what I thought n put pkone down. MW said I need to see a doc n told me not to take no for an answer, Im so tired I cant be bothered to argue with the receptionist.

Sorry for long thread x

Is there an out of hours service you can call? Or even go to casualty if you are still in pain? Better to be safe than sorry.

i would still give a call to make sure everything is ok. Hope you're feeling better x

I would def call the doctors or the day care centre at the maternity unit and they will well should see you, I have had the pain and the feeling sick and needing the toilet part quite often in my pregnancy but never the bruising xx

I would ring back and just ask for an appointment, the receptionists are never trained medically and you do not have to tell them what the problem is, they should only ask if an ermergency or not and make the appointment. Ring them back and don't feel you have to tel them any details. If they push for it, say its a private matter or between you and your doctor hun , bets to be seen to make sure all is well X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back