Quinny Buzz

Piglet10

Reaction score
Think i just swapped my iphone for a quinny buzz and maxi - cosi car seat and all accessories - lol am i mad? does anyone know what these prams r like?? has anyone got one?? i havent done deal yet so asap plz lmao!! :wall2: oh and car seat brand new so just keep for next one lol x

Which edition?

My friend had a quinny and the kid looked quite uncomfortable I was put off ever touching one! That was about 2 years ago though so maybe an old model and it didn't lay back.

I sold my iPhone 4 and put the money to the pram!

oh god i would kinda like an iphone 4 cos better cam :blush: x

I have a quinny buzz 3 :) i love it. Although its not getting much use at the moment as Ive found the joys of slings. Brilliant in the snow!

its a quinny buzz 4?? its 400 i think in mothercare x

Just means its got 2 wheels at the front instead of one. Same as the buzz 3 though :)

I wanted one, they look lush! I did hear though that they're not that great for older babies as there isn't much room for them? I would look up reviews first hun xx

kk as madison is only ten months but quite chunky ta xx

Hi all

Im new here and im sorry if im in the wrong place to be asking this but.....

My girlfriend and i have just got a quinny buzz 3 second hand with dreami/carseat ect
its nice and looks in good order but i have one concern which is that when any of the seats are on (seat unit/carry cot/car seat) they all seem to rock a bit, i guess there would be a bit of movement but this seems to be about 2-3 inches of movement. I know its safe and that they are not going to fall off but would like to know if it is normal as this is my first time in dealing with any sort of push chair and wondering if i should look into getting it serviced if that is possible?

Thanks for any help or advice

Ive got the quinny buzz and hate it! Its so heavy the front wheel keeps getting stuck and LO looks uncomfy in it all the time. Hes 10 months nearly now and id say average size and he already looks to big for it i cnat see it lasting till hes 3, even with the xl seat cover!.
x
quinny.jpg

Yeah but he does look so damn cute in it doesn't he?! X

I have the Stokke xplory and everyone (including total strangers) moans about it rocking when the car seat is on. It is perfectly fine though. No problems at all. I don't know about everyone else but I only tend to put the car seat on if he is asleep or it's not a very long trip. An all day shopping spree for example he goes in his proper pram bit rather than the car seat.

I really like my quinny. I went through a phase of hating it but now I dont have a car Ive found its great! I just hated lugging it in and out of the car all the time. My LO is the same age as your little man but shes alot smaller I think, as she looks tiny in the big seat :) I think she'll be quite comfy in it for quite a while really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back