Quinny Buzz

KirstyL

Reaction score
Ok, so I need a new buggy for little man, had a quinny buzz, was looking at the new 2012 one, but it only seems to come with the padded seat insert, so was wondering if anyone had one and if they'd be okay when little one wasn't so little, ie 2? I know the older style had a toddler insert, but lady said the newer ones dont?!

If not, I quite like the Zapp extra, but doesn't look as comfy for little man that's all. Anyone got one? If so, what do you think of it?xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I have the buzz 4, bought it new later 1/2 of last year. I LOVE it. It's so lightweight and easy to maneourve. My son is 1 now and quite heavy and there is still plenty of growing room and it can defo take his weight as he grows.

I have to get rid of mine soon though as having another baby so need a tandem, and the quinny defo won't take the weight of 2 LOs lol

honeslty, I can't recommend it enough. The only problem for me is not much room in the shopping basket, but honestly that is such a minor thing. The actual buggy is perfect!

Well I've just been to kiddicare, love that shop! Was comparing the Zapp and buzz side by side, well let's be fair, there's no comparison is there! I just pushed Jacob around the shop for a good 20 mins and my minds made up, took a pic of him in it (cheeky mare!)

Gonna get it when my insurance money comes through, yay :)

Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327082436.331852.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327082436.331852.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
OMG defo no comparison lol I'm so gonna miss my buzz, wish they did tandems!!!!

I know, I've said that before, I reckon they'd make an absolute fortune! What are you going to get then? The iCandy's look quite cool with two seats attached to them, bit pricey though!
I'm excited now, be nice to have a quinny that doesn't squeak, lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back