quiet bubba today!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Another mum fussing about babe not moving!! lol. Tried the cold drink and laying on my right side which normally winds him up but nothing. Had about 5 kicks this morning at 4:30am. Come on AJ wakey wakey mummy is missing her kicks. x

Last edited:
I have a quiet bubs today too. Haven't tried the drink yet as been a bit busy and thinking this is why. Will try the drinks after I've baked my cake :)

Hope little AJ makes a shifty for you soon. xx

Mine has really slowed down last few weeks less kicks and more pushing and squirming sensations think it's normal as they start running out of room I'm seeing midwife tomorrow so will check they really make you worry sometimes don't they and that's before they are born !

i notice my LO movements have gone up and down. Im 36 weeks. yesterday he was really quiet but today its like he is having a party in there. i was told by my midwife that anything below 10 individual movements a day is something which you should contact your midwife about.

Aww look at all these LO's who are getting lazy! The exact reason I was in Triage yesterday!
If you're really worried though, I honestly recommend ringing in and getting monitored, just for that extra reassurance.

They really are a pain. After a creme egg and what I can only assume was a sugar rush for AJ he gave me a few nice kicks in the side. All is quiet again so I am assuming he is having a growing day. His normal chaos time is from 9pm onwards so will see how he is tonight. If he isn't up and about much tonight or in the morning I will give them a call. He has done his 10 but my mw said worry more about a pattern now. They should be in a sleeping/moving pattern apparently!!??.

Just get paranoid cos that was what started me noticing that my son wasn't happy in there. x

its alwyas better to be safe than sorry but they doo all seem to be little messers stressing us out

i had to go up to hospital on sunday to be monitored cos of no movements then hhad to to up again on tuesday cos HB was too high from all the moving around and kicking she was doing at MWapp LOL

Albert was quiet the last few days and decided to wake up at 1am this morning. He hasn't really stopped since lol.

Get checked if you are worried sweetie xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back