Quick update from me!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So sorry I've been away but had an accident on Saturday morning, slipped at the top of my stairs and fell all the way down. :( Went straight to A&E as hubby was worried in case there was a bean, was xrayed and found I have broken my middle toe!! :rolleyes:

On crutches for the next two weeks so I get to spend my birthday hobbling about! :yay: LOL.

Still no AF, am on CD73 now and we're going to test again on Thursday. I will update you all as soon as I can but will not be on much as hubby has the week off and is looking after me (very well so far ;) ).

I saw it as a good sign that I did not have cramps/bleeding after falling down the stairs, hoping little bean has stuck and just hoping there IS a bean!

Anyways I hope everyone's well, missing being on here!

x x

Hope you feel better soon Miss J.

CD73 and no AF sounds great, Fx for your BFP!

Thanks hun. :)

Hubby thinks I did the FR wrong. I dunked it but held it in for like 20 seconds, it says on the instructions to hold it for a max of 5 seconds?? Could that have affected it?? x x

Oh no hun, what a nightmare. Hope your toe is better soon and fx that you get a BFP on Thursday xxx

Thanks hun. Hating the crutches already!! I can't put any weight on my foot cos of where it's broken, am gutted I broke it so close to my birthday though!! Means I have to go in a limo and out for a meal on crutches! :( It could have been worse I suppose. :rolleyes: x x

Ouch.... hun that sounds painful!!

But as you said luckily it was only your toe that was hurt and nothing more serious, hope it heals up nice a quick for you.

Good luck testing will be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

get some ribbon to match your outfit and jazz up those crutches!

you poor thing though, but good news AF still hasn't shown!

Ow, poor you Miss July!! Sorry to hear about your toe... hope you are not in any pain and getting lots of sympathy from everyone around you :)

FX for bean aswell... good luck for Thursday!! x :clover:

Thanks girls. :)

I'd been so worried about falling down the stairs for the past week or 2, don't really know why but I'd been so cautious walking down them and then this happened!! :rolleyes:

x x

Sorry to hear about your fall hun & glad your ok :hug:

Did they ask about pregnancy or anything though?

xxx

Oh no so sorry about this hun xxx But good news that your getting plently of TLC from hubby!

Oh no, hope your ok, glad OH is looking after you.

Not sure that would have affected it, i've used these midstream ones by dunking before and dont think it made a difference.

GOOD LUCK for testing hun, cant believe its CD73

Awww miss j you dozey bugger!! Glad your ok tho and it's only your toe you broke! Xxx

Ouch :shock:

It won't hurt bean if there is one there, so don't worry about that :)

:blush: Lou!! LOL.

Thanks girlies, am fed up already of it, I dislike the crutches (and I think the feeling is mutual!) but very thankful I should only have them for a couple of weeks. Can't believe I used to think it'd be cool to break a bone when I was younger, would be so jealous of the kids that broke an arm and got a cast and all the other kids signing it lol! :wall: x x

Nurse - I don't think it was the dunking as such, more the amount of time I dunked it for. :confused: x x

x x

Oops, just seen your reply Kezza and Louise. :)

Kezza - No, they didn't ask about little bean/possibility of there being a bean (lmao) but at the same time, we totally forgot about it too! Oops. x x

Louise - Thanks hehe, think my bum took the brunt of the fall!! And of course my toe haha! x x

Hope your ok hunny.
If you have a little bean in there its well protected, so i wouldnt worry x x

Oooooooo maybe your meant to have a birthday :bfp: & that's why lil bean is being shy

xxxx

Oh dear MissJ, glad to hear you haven't done any lasting damage. Rest up & get spoilt x

:flower::petal:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back