To test or not to test....?

hannah9000

Reaction score
I've worked out i'm on cd36 of a 37 day cycle! although my longest cycle in the past few months was 40 days so should i wait to test or do one tomorrow morning?

I've had no af symptoms apart from cramping but i've had that since last sunday.

i've got increased cm and my cervix has done a runner on me (disappeared). Oh and orrible backache! so i reckon i could be going either way...! No sore boobs though...they seem to be holding up just fine!

well as ur already up and prob wee'd by now id probably wait till tomorrow morning hun ! and good luck !

Well i still have the backache and occasional tummy cramp...did a test this afternoon and was bfn :( maybe its too early to test? I haven't had pmt or bloating so if af does come it'll be alot nicer than other months.

Oh yeah i'm also gobbling down a glass of wine, do you think this would harm if i was pregnant?

:wave: I hope you get a BFP soon, and one glass won't do any harm.... :hug: I always test too early.....but I just can't help it....about 4-5 tests every month....unreal.... :shakehead: Anyway, i hope it's just been too early for you..lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back