quick q's

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
im a week late for my peiod, i have done 6 tests all neg, and i had one day of sore boobs, im never ever late and am worried. If it was a miscarriage would the preg hormone not be there to show a pos? sorry if it sounds think, i have had 1 miscarriage a yr an half ago but i bled with that, im not sure whats going on i really, really dont, just need some answers sorry girls :hug:

Hi honey,

I cant really help you with this one...
Just wanted to say that im thinking of you and hope all is well. Keep us posted and im sending you lots of hugs!

bighugmd5.gif

Take care sweety xxx

I would think it is more likely that you ovulated later than you think and af isn't due yet. :hug:

Hello
Can't really help but I do get sore boobs pmt, they were a different sore when I m/c just the nipples, I never had morning sickness of fatigue which made me worry I would m/c but 6 negative tests, they are pretty damn good, but take a test in a weeks time.
Cheers
Gemma

hi :wave:
If you were PG then with your history of never being late etc....you would have a positive with the test if you MC 'd the hormone stays in your body for a while afterward...However like someone above has said..you may have just ovulated late this month and NOT had enough hormones in your system to register a possitive yet, or you might not have ovulated at all this month...doesn't often happen but it can.
Either way, give it 3-4 days and you'll get your answer...a test can register a positive 3-4 days after conception.... if your still worried go speak to your GP and get bloodworks, they will tell you for sure...but i really don't think it's a MC as something would have shown up, especially as you haven't had a bleed this time round. try not to worry doll.
i hope you get your answer soon, good luck :hug: lv yvonne xx

hey huni, :hug:

im sorry your feeling like this i cant add much to what Yvonne has already said, i used to have reguarly periods but over the last year iv missed one here and there then the following month been back to normal i cant explain it either.

Like already said i would also say go and see your doc to have some blood tests done even just to put your mind at rest. :hug:

Hope everything works out ok for you hun im here or on msn if ya wanna chat at all, thinking of you hun but your be ok.

Lots of love and hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi honey,

I think everyone has given sound advice. I have nothing useful to add apart from millions of hugs and hope everything works out. :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back