** QUICK POLL ** need help

what is the name of the prams you pictured in your first post hun, im looking on ebay cus i want a new pram now lol, i like the four wheeled version is it the same make as the 3 wheeled?

xxxxx

kimheath said:
what is the name of the prams you pictured in your first post hun, im looking on ebay cus i want a new pram now lol, i like the four wheeled version is it the same make as the 3 wheeled?

xxxxx

Its a britax vigour 4

There is one on the bay

it finishes tomorrow

£110 start bid, £120 buy it now, PLUS £20 postage.

The one at boots, Free postage, and if u ask me nicely i'll give you the £5 off code i got ;) lol

so 119.99 bargain much!

Its VERY much like previous ones ive had, and they are LUSH...
dream to push..

Im so tempted to order one... even though i had talked myself into the other one ;) haha

thanks hun will have a word with other half when he gets in. hopefully he will be drunk and agree to anything :rotfl:

xxxxx

kimheath said:
thanks hun will have a word with other half when he gets in. hopefully he will be drunk and agree to anything :rotfl:

xxxxx

sooner rather than later! lol

You saw how quick mine went ;)

do u need to have a lot of prams or is it just something u do lol cos i only thought i needed 1 i havnt looked at any others :? do we need to have more for when one gets dirty or summit ???

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
do u need to have a lot of prams or is it just something u do lol cos i only thought i needed 1 i havnt looked at any others :? do we need to have more for when one gets dirty or summit ???

Lol

bless ya..

no i have an obcession with prams, i generally keep them short periods of time and get bored..

I always have two on the go, generally "one small pram" for the car, and one "big" pram for going into town...

But currently i have a Toro "big prm" which is small so fits in my boot with loadsa room, and my small pram, which i dont use, coz its erm too small for shopping lol

So i am gettin a "big" pram for my shopping

BUT i LOVE my toro, ive had that a while now, and i aint gettin rid, i love it <3

I dont make much sense...

You dont nede two prams, but everyone i know starts off with a "big" pram, and then usually gets a stroller at aroun 5/6months ;)

oh ok i feel a bit stupid now lol :oops:

by the way i voted b aswell :) i like it and i love 3 wheelers :)

lozzi said:
Jools'

Is it easy to get it up like onto buses/trains your speedi?

thanks

Duno about the Speedi but Buzz is good to go on buses and trains :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back