** QUICK POLL ** need help

lozzi

Reaction score
Right, im ordering this ASAP one of these two prams.... Before i talk myself out of it lol

Anyone wanna buy a petite star zia? hahahahha

I LOVE three wheelers and this style of four wheeler, ive had 3!!! of the 4 wheeler prams in that style before and loved them...

But ive never had a three wheeler with a BIG front moving wheel.....

What do you reckon?

arghh... lol

Right its either...

Picture a:
ehero.jpg
black or red
ehero.jpg

Or picture b:

ehero.jpg

Thanks ladies!!

I always thought 3 wheelers were a bit of a gimick but after getting a three wheeler as my double pram I was proved wrong. They are excellant to push and steer better than a 4 wheeler.

Ive had three wheelers before, 2x quinny buzz's a quinny zapp, petite star zia, and a graco excursion, barring the excurion, they were fab...

But they are all "little" front wheels...

Do they push really good? like the "big" front wheel?

arghhh choices choices... lol

I wish i cud go and have a look but i know in the time duration between looking i'll talk myself out of buying it lol

I really want one *twitch*

I think your lady would like a phil and teds....

Oooh if you were to go for the 4 wheel I personally would choose red but I love 3 wheels! We have a quinny speedi and I find it so easy!

i dont like 3-wheels they look like they could topple over easily, and black goes with anything, so i pick A :)

Jools'

Is it easy to get it up like onto buses/trains your speedi?

thanks

i have the zapp its my first 3 weeler
i was always so against them thought they were dangerous but i love my zapp and would deffo get a three wheeler again
xx

lozzi i said move away fromt hat dam button !

but if i had too , id go for tyhe 3 wheels , i dont like those ones with 4 wheels and the front too are small , looks odd !

:cry:

OMFG its gone

i just went to order the three wheeler and its out of stock :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww no :(

Not that it's any help now but I'm not sure how it is for trains and buses but it's fine up kerbs and my sister has a HUGE doorstep and it is really easy!

Hope they get some back in stock! The others are lovely too though! :D

I vote the 3 wheeled, the other two look like they have the wrong wheels on the front......there too small :lol:

skairdykat said:
I vote the 3 wheeled, the other two look like they have the wrong wheels on the front......there too small :lol:

i have never known anyone have as many prams as you but i think its catching my little one is only 3 months and i am itching to buy her a new pram cus i just bought a cheapy one when i was pregnant as i had no money but compared to everyone elses it looks naff :( im goin look on ebay now, can u recommend any that are good but under £100. (or OH will moan :lol: )

xxx

lozzi said:
skairdykat said:

Awww babe don't cry, we all have different tastes......if we didn't the world would be a boring place :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
lozzi said:
skairdykat said:

Awww babe don't cry, we all have different tastes......if we didn't the world would be a boring place :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wanted the three wheelr, just went to order, adn i wasnt quick enough, its out of stock now :(

i think im going to have a pram fettish aswell, i love loads of them i want them all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back