• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GUESS THE SEX FOR XMAS *with my scan pic!*

I am going with boy definitely, I was salt and vinegar crisps and chocolate too!!!!

wanabamum said:
Hey jo you know what ive always said a boy! hehe!
how are you doing?
im dying to know what your having! :D
Me too! cant wait!! :cheer: Im doing well thanks, my msn is playing up again :roll: so im not ignoring u lol!

Excitedrach-I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Missac- i remember thinking as u was finding out ''if its a boy, mines a boy'' going on symptoms too! :cheer:

Im getting SOOOO impatient!! Its horrible knowing its just outside in my car!! Only 4 days!!! YAY!! I feel like a big kid again! :lol:
I might give it to my mum now to lock in her safe in her room :think:

I think a boy Jo...my theory is boys always seem to be more curled up in the scan pics.

Oh, and I craved salt and vinegar crisps and im said to be having a boy :D

JaidyBaby said:
I think a boy Jo...my theory is boys always seem to be more curled up in the scan pics.

Oh, and I craved salt and vinegar crisps and im said to be having a boy :D
yeahi think the same about the curling too..
salt n vin are a popular flavour to crave arent they! especially those with boys! :cheer:

Welll...............I was convinced until I saw piccie you were having pink pressie on xmas day.......now I've read your post and I'm 50/50! I also craved s&v crisps and I'm pink so I think that might just be a pg craving in general - but choc I don't fancy - i need starburst/ fruitella etc.......

......so basically anyway - I feel like I should be sitting on a fence, but I've gone with your instinct and voted BOY!!!

I really hope MIL won't think I'm being rude when I log on xmas night - really can;t wait to find out what you having!!!

Oh....and jaycee touching your hand.......what a sweetie pie :hug: :hug:

Well I'm going to shock you and say BOY BOY BOY BOY :rotfl:

Even more now I know you're carrying out front like me, I don't seem to have grown anywhere else! :cheer:

Hi

Im guessing boy, what a great clear pic, soo adorable!!!
I cannot wait till christmas now!!
Katrina

Emmylou said:
Welll...............I was convinced until I saw piccie you were having pink pressie on xmas day.......now I've read your post and I'm 50/50! I also craved s&v crisps and I'm pink so I think that might just be a pg craving in general - but choc I don't fancy - i need starburst/ fruitella etc.......

......so basically anyway - I feel like I should be sitting on a fence, but I've gone with your instinct and voted BOY!!!

I really hope MIL won't think I'm being rude when I log on xmas night - really can;t wait to find out what you having!!!

Oh....and jaycee touching your hand.......what a sweetie pie :hug: :hug:

Why should u be sitting on a fence hun? :hug: :hug: :hug:
I started calling the baby 'she' yesterday!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now im totally confused!!!!
I think im just preparing myself for either sex lol so im not 'disappointed'..disappointed isnt really the word coz ill be happy either way.. just dont wanna be used to it being a boy and then its a girl, if u know what i mean lol! I dont think theres a word to explain! :lol:

Anyway i WILL be posting tomoro as soon as i find out so it will be between 12:30 and 1pm :cheer: :cheer:

Have a great xmas everyone!!!! :hug: :hug:
And thanks for your replies! It means everything to me! :hug: :hug:

(emotional day for some reason, i cried watching 'Uve been framed xmas special' at the cute cute kiddies falling over LOL!!!)

good luck with your scan tomorrow Jayceesmumma!!!!

cant wait to hear if baby is a girl or boy!!!!!

i think girl- profile looks like victoria beckham!

VERY cute whichever sex he/she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back