Quick Help with cold!!! *UPDATE*

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Hi all, Noah as got is first cold, and its evil! he has been up crying all night bless him :(

Does anyone know any good cold remedies for kids is age? I mainly want to find something to dry is nose up, cause e is really congested. Any ideas???

hun really sorry to hear noah is not well, hope noahs cold gets better soon :hug:

iam trying to think of the name of drops u can put onto their pillow to help clear noses, i just cant think of it right now sorry :wall:

that helped when sophie has colds in the past, dam whats it called will think and post later if i remeber :hug:

Do you mean Karvol? you can use that or Olbas oil.

I swear by Medised, it is paracetomal based like Calpol but also has something else in it that eases stuffy noses and aids restful sleep. Its thanks to Dionne I know about it as she posted about it on here ages ago. You can get it from Boots but you have to ask for it, they dont put it on the shelf.

hope that helps

yep i was thinking of karvol :oops:

hope things get better hun

Well, I got some Karvel stuff and a Calpol tummy rub, but Noah stopped eating yesterday and had a bout of dioreah, plus a rash on his lower back. I called NHS direct and had to take him to see te out of ours doctor, who confirmed that he had a temp and a bug, so we need to keep him on a diet of dry toast and water.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back