Quick...help!!!!! What to doooo

couldnt help it...did another. Lol my pee looked like water!

if im like this with opks what will i be like with Hpt!

have you done opks all month or just started them??? i would have to do a hpt if you have only just started opks lol

Been doing them occasionally. Got a faint line on the 11th- few days after I expected to ovulate. Haven't tested in days, just had the urge todo it this evening and I got a darker line! I technically should be due AF today/tomorrow... But like I said I am just assuming that the pill has messed up my cycle.

This mornings one! Lots of CM,..

When should the line start to fade? This one a lot darker, but then again tis morning wee!

I wish OH wasnt at work cos i feel like im missing my window....i feel like we should be bding non stop!!lol

Attachments

• stick4.jpg
    stick4.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
hi i got a pos opk and neg hpt in feb and i was pg! its worth a test, and u def are more fertile when comin off pill...good luck..x

i got a positive OPK and a negative HPT at first too and i was pregnant.

The OPK pick up pregnany before the HPT do normally x

go buy a hpt the suspense is killing me lol
every other day they say to bed :) keep us posted but we dont need every detail haha ive never giggled so much on a thread

Midnight, i very doubt that i am pregnant. Pretty sure the pill caused late ovulation!

If i get a poss opk tomorrow afternoon then i may do a HPT!

This is the most recent OPK:

Attachments

• stick5.jpg
    stick5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12
You can get lines on your opk just before af arrives (ive had this before) BUT your lines are really strong, so I reckon its looking very good for you! Can't believe how patient you are with not doing an hpt! :D all the best for tomorrow morning

they look like what i was getting last month...i was preggo, then i wasnt.

hope this is it for you tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back