Quick...help!!!!! What to doooo

shootingstar22

Reaction score
So i am supposed to have af tomorrow but tbh havent been feeling very "monthy"...a few cramps. Decided to do an an opk as i quit the pill on the 24th April and understanmd that my cycle could be messed up. FYI and sorry TMI while i went to wipe i had such sticky stringy CM...almost like that glue they put in magazines...not quite so stiff!lol
Bare in mind that i have drunk lots of water today and my urine was quite pale...look what my test said...

Can you see it, do i BD...so confused!

While you look im gonna grap OH anyway. See you in 5!:lol:

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
If your af is due tomorrow a positive op could be indicating that you got pregnant!!! Could be worth doing a hpt to see. Enjoy your 5 mins away anyway ;)

i would do a pregnancy test lol could be a late ovulation due to coming off the pill but with af due and if you was really regular before the pill id say take a pregnancy test

Can you see it, do i BD...so confused!

While you look im gonna grap OH anyway. See you in 5!:lol:[/QUOTE]

i love it hahahahaha

well a bit of bed cannot hurt I reackon, when you get up, nip out and get a HPT!!

hahaha im eager to know the outcome .......longer than 5 mins lol

I did a HPT yesterday and it was negative. I dont think i am pregnant as that would be very lucky!

Side note...umm..*cough*...just found out that my nips are very sensitive!:doh:

Bare in mind i came off the pill a month ago i am just going to assume that its a late ovulation!

Do you think its a positive opk? Maybe i should do one in the morning?

Attachments

• stick 2.jpg
    stick 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
Your back!!!! get back to the bed and put your legs in the air for at least 30 mins (gravity and all that!)

The doctor told me that the first month off the pill is actually a very fertile one, I had left it a couple of months before trying and felt a bit seen off when she told me this!! so dont write the option off yet :) As for the opk - I would do another one tomorrow and see what the difference is if you dont want to do a hpt. Good luck.

Your back!!!! get back to the bed and put your legs in the air for at least 30 mins (gravity and all that!)

I did it for a bit but gave up when my OH started laughing and said he couldnt look!:lol:

men dont understand tha art of baby making lol

i agree 1st month is most fertile i came off the implant and got pregnant within days i had the implant out on the july and had him on the 7th april and he was overdue lol

with my first i stopped taking pill and three weeks later i got a +ive pregnancy test so it can happen i would keep bding just in case and hopefully af wont arrivex

i have 4 opks left...gonna just use them then next couple of days and see what they read. If they stay positive then ill do an HPT.

I got a positive OPK when my period was due which got me to thinking that I could possibly be pregnant, did a HPT and what do you know I WAS pregnant!! I never had a positive OPK all month until then! I left it about 3 days before doing a HPT.

couldnt help it...did another. Lol my pee looked like water!

if im like this with opks what will i be like with Hpt!

Attachments

• stick 3.jpg
    stick 3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members