PG Tests

JoD

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering which are the best to use? Last time I went by the cb digi but they are expensive for excessive testing! I noticed today in Savers they had a pg test called 'Clear & Simple', - two for a pound! When I checked the box sensitive to 20mlU/ml compared to the cb digi being 25mlU/ml. Yet the digi says you can use before af and C&S states waiting for the day? Thinking C&S being so cheap simply haven't paid out the expense to trial early positives and to go fo the lowest level?

What brands have the lowest level? And what level is that? I need to stock up :)

I use the cheapies from ebay 10miu, think they r called clear and simple (something like that) can get lots for about 5 pound x

I use One Step 10miu dip stick tests from ebay.

I purchased 30 for about £5... so plenty for excessive POAS lol.:whistle:

i used a clear blue which came out psoitive then 'just to be sure' i bought 2 Boots own brand and they both said negative ! to say i was then dissapointed would be an understatement - I then bought a clear blue digi which confirmed defo positive - Im just not sure if i trust the cheap ones but they may work for other people.

Good luck :) x

I use one step they are inexpensive so I test to my hearts content!

X

Thanks all for the comments, I think I'll get a bulk of one step in and always have a digi to hand to use from af being late.

Off to visit family to enjoy the festive season tomorrow, merry christmas all, and thanks for the info XX

Hiya
I have the one step 10 mius to do all the early testing but keep a first responce early somthing in the red packets for proper okay i really need to know they are 12miu and most people get a very clear positive on these if they are preg. Boots have them for buy one get one half price at the moment. but they are expensive but you can use your points and so it doesnt feel so bad. Clear blues are 25miu like you said so really only for due day or beyond.
Good luck
xx Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back