Mini-pill - Do you get sympotms of period starting??

abcd1234

Reaction score
I've been on the mini-pill since Tally was 6 weeks old, so about 6 weeks and i've been having cramps as if my period is about to start for about a week. I know i may not actually have a period for months due to BFing but i'm wondering what this cramping is and if those on the mini-pill get sympoms before starting and if i should look out for AF.

The only issue i have is that because me and Dave had sex before i went on the mini-pill and i feel exactly like i did when i found out i was pregnant with Tally we're a teeny bit concerned even though we're aware it's very unlikely i'd have got pregnant that quickly.

Never thought id be so desperate to start AF!!!

I've just this minute posted about the mini pill too. I had the pains you are describing whilst taking it and when I had stopped taking it too. I'm worried because it felt the same as when I was expecting Sam.

The mini pill sucks :?

yes i had those symptoms on mini-pill- wierd! got no bleeding tho

mini pill sucks so does the combined LOL.
None of them worked for me so i am on nothing now just natural birth control methods.
I actually got pregnancy symptoms with the combined, nausea, tiredness.

with the mini pill i bleed every 2 weeks LOL no symptoms though just body aches!

Im on the mimi pill Cerazette have been for about 2 months and have only had a mini period type of thing haven't bleed properly, just a little for 3 days didnt feel, unwell or bloated like i use to on the normal pill when my period was due.

YES this drives me mental! Because W is past a year now and I'm not bf as much i know my epriod could still come back, so everytime I feel as if it is I'm like :shock: :shock: :shock: and it never frigging does! :twisted:

I had Kara 5 weeks ago all bleeding had stopped at 3 weeks started mini pill at 4 weeks and done nothing but bleed since really heavy too soaking a pad in an hour or two is driving me mad!!!!! No syptoms before bleeding though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back