a question about cm

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by jodie34, Feb 18, 2012.

1. jodie34

jodie34 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies ,
    I used opks this month ,when they showed positives I also noticed ewcm I know that's normal and a sign of ov.
    My af is due around the 22nd to the 24th , I have noticed some cm when wiping after havin a pee , also a feeling heaviness in my tummy and cramping aswell, but no sore boobs or sickness just absolutly shattered all the time its like I haven't had a good nights sleep for ages but I have been busy this past week so it could be that ( sorry rambling on lol )
    Wot is the cm all about has anyone else had that ?? Xx

2. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

The month I really noticed a lot of cm I got my bfp! Wish you lots of luck!!

xx

3. jodie34

Thank you , I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I've never had cramps or lots of cm before xx

4. Sarah7

Sarah7 Well-Known Member

In the week before my BFP I noticed extra cm and had that heavy sort of dull ache feeling and was absolutely knackered, never needed so much sleep! Had mildly sore boobs which made me think AF was probably on the way but nothing painful.
    Fingers crossed for you, good luck!
    Xxx

5. jodie34

Thank you . That's the thing my boobs are usually sore at least 10. Days before af is due but this month their not , I do hope its not my body playin tricks on me xx

6. Sarah7

Sarah7 Well-Known Member

Obvious advice coming up but just stay relaxed and wait and see, you know your body best so the lack of your usual symptoms could be a sign, hopefully it'll be what you want and not misleading trickery (I've had months where I've convinced myself I must be pregnant from every tiny thing!) :)
    Wishing you the best of luck
    xx

7. jodie34

Thank you sarah , I know its awful when you body plays tricks , I am pretty relaxed this month compared to other months I think the opks have helped as each month I would find myself wonderin if we had bd intime but this month I know we have done what we can so its help me chill out a bit xx