• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

question time

claire79

Reaction score
i have not been on here for a while. i have a question for you all.

is it possible for you to at the very early stages of pregnancy and it not to be seen on an internal scan???

the reason i ask is i had a scan on the 1st feb to check my ovaries as they have said i have pcos.

well just before that i had said to my sister that i had this strange feeling that i was preggas. the the next day i start having what can only be described a snail trail boody discharge. which then stopped. since then i have had increased discharge and since thurs day last week my breasts have become sore, get worse as the days go on. i am always tired and yesterday i was always wanting to eat.

could this just be wishful thinking , am i just seeing into things to much??????

:wall2:

Hey Claire :wave:

Your symptoms are sounding positive, have you tested at all?

xxx

Hiya, yes if you are in the very early stages it can go unnoticed in a scan. Good luck! :dust:

no not yet, i am not due on until 4th march. i do normal get tender boobs about 3days before, but not like this.
the last time they felt like this i was pregnant. another strange thinge is , my tattoo is more colourful than normal which is what happened last time.

i am just so scared to do a test as last time i was told at my 12wk scan that my baby had not made it. since then i have been dx with pcos and know you stand a high chance of miscarrige.

hello claire,
it is deffinatley possible for it to go un-noticed i remember before i found out i was pregnant i was still getting light periods and really sore nipples (which i hadnt had before) but when i did a test it was negative but then did one 2wks later and it was a sure positive im now 17wks so you could very well be preg. try and wait til your periods due befor you test
good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back