are these the sympstoms?

danny0202

Reaction score
Hello!
This is my first post and my first attempt to conceive.
I need some help with the symptoms. Here they are:
-faded brownish discharge in the form of trail on my underwear (9days post ovulation). can it be infection or something else?
-3 days i am having stomach acid
-3 nights in a row I cannot sleep (i'm hot and turning sides all night)
-my breasts since I ovulated are tender to touch..
+ occasional soft cramping

What do you think? I am probably subjective, so your help would mean a lot to me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi danny - welcome :) I doubt your brown discharge is an infection, but if you're worried that it is, might be worth a trip to the docs... Have you heard of implantation bleeding which you could be experiencing, where the egg burrows into the uterus. If these symptoms are different from what you usually have, you never know, it might be that you're pg?? On the other hand, you could just be super tuned into your body right now, as you're ttc. The only real way to know is to test. You could try a HPT tomorrow as I think 10dpo is usually the earliest you can test.... Try one that picks up pregnancy early.... When is your af due? Good luck! and let us know how you get on x

Thanks ceebee for your reply!
Yes, I suspect it is implantation bleeding but since I never had it before, I dont really know how it should look like. And yes, I am really tuned into my body this whole week and feel like i'm going crazy :)
My af is due on Monday.
There are no early pregnancy home tests where I live. I have to wait next week to test.

Can't you get hpts online? I use First Response which are supposed to pick up hcg as early as 6 days before your af is due... It's horrible all this waiting isn't it? I'm just on 1dpo now and can't believe I have to wait ages before I can test. I does drive you a bit crazy.... Well, stay on this forum and vent as much as you need to - it's great for that :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back