Question - thought 3rd Tri girls might be able to help!

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
hi - posted this is 2nd Tri page but wondered if anyone in 3rd Tri can help as well!......

About 2 weeks ago, my breasts started leaking milk. I thought it wasn't until later that this happened!

Luckily I have had breast pads in my bra's since about 4 weeks PG as they seem to help with the sore nipples etc so it's not too much of a problem during the day.

Not sure what to do at night though. I don't like wearing my current bra's in bed as i find it really uncomfortable and all my PJ's have loose strappy tops.

Does anyone know of any bra's that are made for wearing in bed and are comfortable or PJ's that would have breast support built in so they could hold the pads in place.....would need to be a F cup size!

i just bought a sports bra from Primark, cost me £2 and its soooo comfy! im a G cup and it fits me so u shudnt have a problem...

I bought a pack from mothercare the other day that were non wired... I am a H cup. I think it was 2 for £15... they are very stretchy and have a lycra in them.

I have been wearing a bra to sleep in from about 12 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back