belly button.. and hello to 3rd tri!! *updated with cakes*

leckershell

Reaction score
firstly hello all in 3rd tri, i'm due to start 3rd tri tomorrow but i thought this post was more relevant here than in 2nd..

my belly button is really doing my head in.. it's half in and half out as not fully popped out yet, and it's really itchy and i swear i can feel little one playing with it (well not my belly button, but what's underneath it).. hoping this is normal?! didn't think I'd say it, but i wish the belly button would just pop out it's so uncomfortable!!!

michelle x

(ps.. 3rd tri.. im nervous now!!!)

Hi hun,

my belly button is the same as pre pg so i cant imagine what you must be going thru. I always wondered what was 'underneath' the bellybutton tho :think:

btw, welcome to tri 3 for tomorrow (pssst... bring cakes tomorrow, its the rules :wink: )

yea mines the same and my baby does play with it well its the umbillicol cord init? like a toy lol when it gets tender its ouch

tangerinedream said:
Hi hun,

my belly button is the same as pre pg so i cant imagine what you must be going thru. I always wondered what was 'underneath' the bellybutton tho :think:

btw, welcome to tri 3 for tomorrow (pssst... bring cakes tomorrow, its the rules :wink: )

it's my b'day tomorrow too, so it's like 3rd tri birthday for little one and my 22nd :) i'll bring cakes :)

mmm cakes........ (think i would bring some hot cross buns too though, i'm munching through them like anything) :shock:

Hi

Welcome to third hun hope you have a lovely birthday hun
Katrina

Happy birthday Michelle and welcome to 3rd tri!

Valentine xxx

welcome to tri 3... my belly button hasn't popped out yet but is a lot shallower.... it could be that the skin is a bit stretched around your belly button which is making it itchy and sore??!

Welcome to 3rd Tri and Happy Birthday! :dance:

I don't have that problem with my belly button.. it's just a deeper hole than usual now! :shock:

my belly button has stayed put thankfully just wanted to say bye bye from Tri 2 although I'll see you in Tri3 next week

Happy birthday and welcome to 3rd Tri!

My belly button is half in and half out - did the same last time!

Mine is also more tender than the rest of my tummy - I don't know why this is. It's definitely nothing to do with baby playing with the umbilical cord though - the cord is attached to baby's belly not ours - the other end being attached to the placenta!! I have noticed when baby moves sometimes my BB sticks right out though - usually when a foot or something moves across it - all very 'alien-like'!!

LBxx

180px-Gluttony3.JPG
CupCakePile.jpg
rogers-chocolates.jpg
hotcrossbuns.jpg

dig in :cheer:

OK - who got to the hot cross buns before me?????

I think I might have a go at the choccies if that's OK!

LBxx

:wave: welcome to 3rd ti..

and happy birthday

wahoo youve brought a party as well. :hug:

**helps herself to a choc**

thanks hunie

Oh wow! 8) I think I'll have to say "hello" again if it means I can have a choccie! :angel:

My belly button popped today :shock: and it makes me feel sick when I look at it. :puke:

ohhhh what a selection, Thank you :D

i notice you couldnt resist one of the HCB's!!! :wink:

:wave: welcome...belly buttons are gross what ever there doing. Mine's gone from being a deep hole to just millimetres from popping...disgusting!! But on a better note: Yay to the HCB's, thanks for that, I'll have one of those too!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back