Endometriosis and laperoscopy

barrbiee_doll

Reaction score
Hi all I just wondered if very slight endometriosis in my pelvis (found by laperoscopy last week) is anything much to worry about?

I had a tubal patency test too which was fine ovaries and tubes all healthy but a few spots of endo in my pelvis apparently!?

Any words of wisdom welcome :)

I wouldn't have thought that a small bit of endo would cause many problems but if the option to remove it is there, then you should probably take it :)

They said there was little point removing it during the lap im not sure what that means im guessing its not the cause of my fertility problems.

Thanks for replying all ive read in research is doom and gloom :-/

x

Hey,

I'm not too sure to be honest but surely if it was affecting fertility they would of removed it?

Do you have any other symptoms with it? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about x

if it was small enough to only be caught in a lap rather than by symptoms by you I wouldnt worry.

Only symtoms are pain and heavy periods other than that nothin really - its no where near my repro organs apparently so im hoping that it wont cause probs although have been trying for year and half now :-/ with one early mc too

I have mild endo and had a lap. It shouldn't affect fertility unless it's severe I just had irregular cycles but I still caught :)

The endometriosis Uk site is good if you have any questions :) good luck & hope you get a bfp soon x

Sunbeam - thanks for that that is comforting x

how long after lap did u catch? X

I have it too, was diagnosed 12 years ago by lap they lasered some at the time and told me the rest wouldn't effect ttc and even though I left it all this time to have my son it didn't affect me so there is hope for you, hope you get a bfp soon x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I didn't start ttc after lap for a few years, I was having problems with my periods and the pain was so bad I had the lap. From ladies who have ttc straight after lap are v.successful (not sure what the stats are though).

I used to take propolis when ttc with endo supposed to help with pain and symptoms. Oooh hopefully you will get your bfp soon!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back