Question: chinese gender predictions

katey123

Reaction score
Hello:wave: , I've just popped over from tri 1 , I did the chinese gender predictor as you can see , how accurate was it for you? did many of you remove the ticker after your scan proved it wrong?
Thanks for your time . I'm very interested to hear your replies ,:shock:
All the best ladies xx

I'm not tri 3 but used that prediction and was predicted a girl - went to 20w scan and sure enough it's a girl :)

It's been right for both of my my pregnancies and this one I wasn't sure if it would be because I actually conceived the day after my birthday so wasn't sure what age to go by but it was correct going by the age I turned the day before getting pregnant!

I was predicited a boy and am having a girl xx

right 4 times and only wrong 1 , wow ,so it's looking likely mine is a boy then, fantastic ! Thanks and keep them coming please, xx

Mine said boy and I'm having a boy, but my SIL is also pregnant and hers said boy and she's having a girl xxx

Oh no , 5:3 it's starting to look more like guess work than science now , Any one else?

I posted this question a while back got a dozen or so replies. It was 50-50 correct and incorrect so you can't put much faith in it at those odds. But it was right for me too!

Thanks firstbabyeek and poppypd , yes , 6: 4, it's not looking so likely after all is it? oh well i gonna have to try and be patient sadly not something I'm blessed with. Thanks everyone . Best of luck to you all . xx

I was predicted a boy but I'm having a girl. Its only 50/50 at the end of the day

Mine said boy....
I was team yellow and was convinced I was having a boy, but she was a girl.
So was wrong for me

Was right for me xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Wrong for me! Said I'd be having a girl both times - & both times I got beautiful boys! :) x

Mine said boy and I'm having a boy! It was correct for my sister too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back