Question about my chart

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi peeps - I'm in my 2ww and I'm feeling quite stressed as my chart hasn't been able to properly confirm ovulation this month. All the other signs point to the fact that I probably ov'd on Saturday (+ive opk and peak on CBFM on Friday and EWCM on Thurs, Fri and Sat)
Problem might be that in the few days leading up to ov I was having sleeping issues, which probably affected my temps.

Also, although my temps have risen since Saturday, they havent risen as much as in previous months - only about 0.2 degree change instead of about 0.4. I should also mention that I have just come off a medication that may have increased my BBT, so I guess that could also explain the variations...

Anyway, just thought I'd post my chart and get your opinions on when you think I ov'd

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3968e5

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Update! I have decided that one of my pre ov temperatures should have been discarded as I just didn't get enought solid sleep beforehand, which has changed my chart slightly. Hoping that FF will recalculate soon and agree I Ov'd on Saturday!

Last edited:
hey hun, I think you OVed on Friday as temp increases after OV... so you are 4DPO today already! And I have had months where the rise in temp has been only 0.2C. That should be fine I guess.

On a side note, do you always have the same coverline or does it change month to month?

I finally got a +ve OPK today - so lots of BDing to begin :)

it may have been on CD11, when you dont have a temp in there. because after that your temp rose in 3 steps, which is what happens after ovulation occurs. Your chart is also looking good for triphasic if it rises again and drops again. Mine was pretty similar in the 6 days past ovulation. Good luck! x

My Ovulation Chart

hey hun, I think you OVed on Friday as temp increases after OV... so you are 4DPO today already! And I have had months where the rise in temp has been only 0.2C. That should be fine I guess.

On a side note, do you always have the same coverline or does it change month to month?

I finally got a +ve OPK today - so lots of BDing to begin :)

Thanks vid - I suppose I could have ov'd on Friday, but that would have been pretty soon after +ive opk and peak cbfm - still, possible I guess. Good thing I bd-d Fri and sat mornings as that should be good timing....

This is only the 2nd month i've been doing charting actually - last month it was an obvious rise and coverline was a bit lower I think (although don't actually have a coverline at the moment on FF for this month) Hoping temps will go up a bit more tomorrow anyway...

Don't feel like I know what's going on so much this cycle - am 3 or 4 dpo? What was my coverline? When did I ov?? All so frustrating. Well, there's not much I can do about I guess - all I can do now is wait and hope we caught my egg... only a week and a half til testing...!! xxx ps replied to your pm - great news about +ive opk :) xx

it may have been on CD11, when you dont have a temp in there. because after that your temp rose in 3 steps, which is what happens after ovulation occurs. Your chart is also looking good for triphasic if it rises again and drops again. Mine was pretty similar in the 6 days past ovulation. Good luck! x

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks Lynds :) Vid says maybe cd 11 too, so maybe I am 4dpo! Even better! Can't see your chart by the way - you have to go to 'sharing' and then 'get code' and then copy and paste that here... Not sure I understand the significance of a triphasic chart - why is it that a good sign??

Hope all is going well with your little bean anyway:) xxx

i transferred all my data over to tcoyf and it got my ovulation date wrong by 3 days!

not sure why chart not available, will try again so you can see what the triphasic dips look like

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ebe2">My Ovulation Chart</a>
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks Lynds, but still not getting it - it's a bit of a stupid system - I always have difficulties posting their charts.. Don't worry hon, I'll do a bit of my own research about triphasic charts.. Funny how you and itisbabytime have had completely different experiences with TCOYF - I might try it just to compare and then make my own mind up....

Thanks for trying to send me your chart anyway :) xxx

Thanks Lynds, but still not getting it - it's a bit of a stupid system - I always have difficulties posting their charts.. Don't worry hon, I'll do a bit of my own research about triphasic charts.. Funny how you and itisbabytime have had completely different experiences with TCOYF - I might try it just to compare and then make my own mind up....

Thanks for trying to send me your chart anyway :) xxx

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ebe2

I think its working now. I hadnt actually published it! yeah tcoyf chart looks good, but I much preferred FF. Even for the ease of use, the information it displayed about what was happening in my chart and the bigger choice of symtoms etc. Also loved the fertility course they emailed out. Really got me clued up on what to look for.
but to be honest I have never seen anyone else say a bad word about tcoyf, seems to be just me that doesnt get on with it!

I got it!! Thanks hon :) gotta to go to bed now (you're my last post today!) as am shattered but will check it out properly tomorrow... Night sweetie xxx

1dpo today!! wooohoooooo, finally in 2ww, this is the latest i have ever ovulated.

Yay! Welcome to the 2ww! May it end with a BFP! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back