Ovulation query - would somone mind looking at my chart?

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hiya
I'm just wondering if anyone could offer their opinion of if they think I have ov'd, and if so, when? I need to have another blood test 7 days after ov, but I have mucked my temps up this month.
Last week I had a lot of cervical fluid and I felt quite wet most of the week (sorry tmi) anyway, on Saturday I had a positive OPK, the strongest positive ever, darker than the test line. I got another positive on Sunday but I think my body has a trick of keeping the LH in my system after ov, as I was the same last month.
On Saturday I also had a lot of ewcm, everytime I went to the toilet and wiped there was quite a bit, but by Sunday it was dry again and it has been pretty dry ever since. I don't know why but I have a feeling I ov'd on Saturday but I went to a party on Saturday night and so my temps were all over the place on Sunday, and then I had a drink on Monday night - just 2 glasses of wine after work - which I think may have affected Tuesdays temp so I've had to discard a few and now it's not picking any ov up. I am thinking of having the blood test on Friday - what do you think? Any chart experts able to give me their opinion?

Thanks!

i would say Saturday, purely because you had EWCM and a +OPK.. other than that IDK.

i'd wait for Melissa to pop up and help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back