Question about implantation dip and spotting

Katkin72

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know I'm clutching at straws as I'm so desperate to get my long awaited sticky BFP. I'm wondering if my temp drop today is due to implantation?? I have very tender boobs and only had a tiny amount of spotting this morning. My temp was 36.83 yesterday and this morning it was 36.67. Is that too much of a drop and is 10dpo too late for implantation? Please can someone give me some hope, it's my birthday tomorrow and it would be the best present ever :)
I did a test this morning and got a BFN but it's probably still too early to show up if I am pregnant. I feel like I am going crazy tonight!! :-(
Thanks for any advice xxx

10DPO not too late for implantation, it generally occurs 6-10 DPO :)
Keeping your seat warm for you xx

10DPO not too late for implantation, it generally occurs 6-10 DPO :)
Keeping your seat warm for you xx

Not too sure about temping but I got my implantation spotting over the pm
Of 9po and am of 10dpo. Fingers crossed hon x x

my implantation bleeding with my son was on 10dpo about mid morning! i wasn't temping at the time so do not know if my temp dipped.

10dpo is perfect timing! Good luck mrs x

Hmmm, don't think I've done it this month - temp dipped again this morning and more spotting. Just waiting for the witch to arrive in the next few days :-(

Temp was up again this morning but that was probably due to last night's alcohol! Heavier spotting and negative test this morning, so I know I'm out again :-( oh well, on to the next cycle.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back