Question about hcg levels

Gabrielle

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am currently pregnant with my rainbow baby . I found out 12/17 . I had my first lab drawn 12/18 and it was 27 then second lab draw was 12/21 and it was 174 . I went in for my early scan , transvag and was supposed to be six weeks . Baby was measuring 5weeks and couldn’t confirm a heart beat also had a small bleed . They sent me straight for lab work and told me to come back 1/14 for viability scan . Doc called with my levels and they were 85,274 ! They are sending me for more labs tomorrow to see if the numbers are rising . She mentioned possible twins , but we only saw one sac at appointment and one tiny little baby measuring smaller that expected . Any info or advice on hcg levels this high early on ? Did it end up being twins for you or just single ? Should add that I am nauseous all day/night . No food sounds good , on and off head aches and lower back aches and very sensitive nipples . Also cramping in lower abdomen also very bloated ! . Thanks in advance !!!

I didn’t want to read and just pass, I have no experience with twins or those levels but wanted to say congratulations!

Hey.
I'm sorry I have no idea about hcg levels, hopefully its nothing for you to worry about. Have A healthy 9 months x

Update ! It’s twins ! They are in the same sac and share the same placenta . I am 10 weeks 1 day and I go for my maternal fetal medicine appointment on Thursday morning . Praying for some good news !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back