*Question About Christening..UPDATED WITH WHAT 2 WEAR PIC? *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
People who have had one or been to one...
Im going to my mates christening Sunday...
Never been to one before...

Do people usually take cards or anything? Dont want to not and look like a fool :think:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now bought a card and photo frame as a little present....

Is this ok to wear to a christening??
For the church AND after party thing...
Honest opinions please people :)
Ignore the fact im not smiling

I went to my OHs cousins Christening about 8months ago and we took a card and gift and there was a whole table full so I guess everybody did

HTH

xx

yeah deffo a card at the very least

but James got LOADS of prezzies too. Loads of money boxes!! Hope that means he is gonna be rich so he can look after Mummy!!!!! :rotfl:

It was my son's christening 2 weeks ago and he got loads of cards, money, silver things like money boxes, my firsth tooth and curl boxes, photo frames and fork, spoon and knife sets. He also got clothes, a bike and general Baptism keepsakes.

If I am going to a Christening then I always buy a card and a silver keepsake like a money box. You can get some really nice ones like trains, boats and fire engines.

The only thing to worry about is, that you don't want the family to have doubles of the same things. xxx

Is it your friend who's being christened or a baby?

x

Jade&Evie said:
Is it your friend who's being christened or a baby?

x

Her baby, sorry should of made it more clear!

Thanx everyone...
Can you get special christening cards or is it just congratulations card or something like that :think:
I really dont have a clue :shock:

yep, you can get christening cards in most card shops

i think a photo frame is a nicer idea than a money box... you can never have too many photoframes!

Jade&Evie said:
yep, you can get christening cards in most card shops

i think a photo frame is a nicer idea than a money box... you can never have too many photoframes!

Oooo nice idea

omg you are so not coming to my christening... everyone will be looking at you instead of leah :lol: :lol:

A card and some gift for the child that's christened are standard.

The outfit is fine. I quite like it :D

Its a gorgeous but respectable outfit, Perfect for a christening

:D Switswool! Its really nice :D

Yay a card a photo frames great.....You can get christening balloons too.........(I love balloons :oops: )

it's a gorgeous look and you're so pretty - wish i had the patience for hair that long, and with a newborn..! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back