Dilemma **UPDATED WITH NEW QUESTION!!**

once my sister got dressed as cruella deville and i got dressed up as mulan. my brother was the hunchback of notradam and we cut i wig up and stuck it to his feet and sellotaped his nose up hahaha

Am trying to wrack my brains as it is!!!!!

oh god i love dressing up!!!! Its my private fetish (not private anymore) :rotfl:

ive got several outfits............

go as a harem girl or a rabbit like Bridget jones :cheer: :cheer: oh im all excited for the fancy dress theme! Can i come! I can see me now as Tinky winky! With my tummy i can do the tubby dance too!!! :cheer: :cheer: oh let me come let me come.

ooooooooooo and i lik wigs too!!! i have a lovely collection of wigs! i have a gorgeous tina turner wig and a olivia newton john one too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm 30 in February! an old git so my hubby keeps sayinn!!

i was thirty 2 years ago and i loved it !!! its a great age and i would highly recommend celebrating it! I had a party too and a cake!!! :cheer: :cheer:

ill be in hibernation at my 40th though :rotfl:

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

I think I'm gonna do a Lara Croft...I'm not really into dresses etc, and she looks cool!

I need a long hairpiece though...my hair is shoulder length and hers is really long.

We're gonna try and get a red carpet for outside the front door and stars on the doors and popcorn to eat etc

SOOO excited!

sounds fabulous! not sure about lara croftthough. i reckon cat woman might be better or her out of kill bill!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I would have it at a friends house and mabe for a laugh have a theme. For my 28th I had a stringfellows party, my cousin orgonises them. Its like a virgin Vie and anne summers party rolled in to one We had such a giggle and after that was finnished all my friends who didnt know each other were getting on like a house on fire and the rest of the party went fabulously
good luck with what ever you orgonise

You would look cool as the Kill Bill lass Urchin :D
untitled-3.jpg

But you'd look even sexier in one of these babies!!! :rotfl:
2.jpg
1.jpg

yeah i suggested the kill bill outfit too! :cheer: :cheer: you get to brandish a weapon too!

You know I would suggest a Xena theme - but I doubt you'd find a decent Xena costume, but that's tv rather than film.

How about Elektra. Close enough lol ;)

(I'm a woman obsessed lol).

urchin said:
Thanks for the ideas everyone.

I think I'm gonna do a Lara Croft...I'm not really into dresses etc, and she looks cool!

no way i was gonna say lara croft haha

budge said:
sounds fabulous! not sure about lara croftthough. i reckon cat woman might be better or her out of kill bill!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Oh C'mon Lara Croft is COOL

_Karima%20Lara%20Croft.JPG

There's no way I could pull off catwoman!

Hi

I chose friends cuz im close to alot of mine and would feel ocmfortable there
Katrina

urchin said:
Oh C'mon Lara Croft is COOL

_Karima%20Lara%20Croft.JPG

OMG Urchin can you wear that outfit- hot pants and all?!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back