Question about Boots advantage points

Urchin

Reaction score
Hiya

I know there is a rule about baby milk, and maybe nappies? Is is just that you can't collect points on milk or as well as that can't you redeem money off milk?

My mum has given me her card to pick up some stuff for holiday with her points.

Can I get formula?

no you cant buy formula with the points!!!
i tried the other month!!!

It's first milks that are exempt from points Urchin. You'd be able to buy follow-on milk and nappies with it I'm sure. The things that you can buy in Boots with points are marked with a * on the shelf tag. :)

I thought all formula tins/cartons were exempt from points or spending points on but nappies are fine and any other baby foods are fine. Its because of the milk token system that already exists.

Here you go, from the Boots site...

Spending points

We're sorry but points cannot be spent on-line.
In-store points cannot be spent on infant milks (up to six months), prescription items, gift card/ vouchers, postage stamps, or mobile phone top-up cards.

oooh cool so a follow on milk should be ok?

I will look for the stars on the labels, cheers girls.

Them feckers lied to me..i remember trying to buy sma follow on and them telling me all formula was exempt!! grr
Unless they changed it since then..in which case sorry boots your fine!! lol

you can definatly collect and spend points on nappies, in fact if you join the parenting club (its free) you get double points

Yep, you can get collect points on follow-on formula (6mths+) and as far as I remember, you can redeem too. As someone on here has mentioned, look for the asterisk on the price label, if it's there, it's a redeemable item.

This must be new rules as I always used my points for Arianna's milk and nappies when she needed them :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back