I've gone shopping mad!!

mustard

Reaction score
I've spent the whole of my day off today spending money online and have finally got my first big baby bits :dance:
Been researching everything for weeks and tried out loads of stuff at various stores but finally taken the plunge and ordered

Baby jogger city mini pushchair and carrycot (I couldn't resist how easy it was to fold up)
Maxi cosi pebble car seat and family fix base
Got them from boots as could then also get the advantage card points offer and use my parenting club vouchers so ended up working out cheapest.

Also made a start on my xmas shopping.

Feel like I'm on a roll now and what to buy more but I can't as I have now maxed my credit card so no more shopping till payday.

We bought our cot on Amazon today with a mattress for about £150 odd I think so YAY for big purchases :) :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yayyy :)
Glad you've finally made some, even though it is an expensive game. I've tried my best to give it a miss this month but didn't happen too well still managed to buy little bits here and there. xx

ive brought a 2nd hand iCandy Apple travel system off ebay (silly price)
but thats its. got my free nappies from bounty pack. but i havnt brought anything. think cause the room isnt done yet. and just moved in 5 weeks ago.
but i sooooo wanna go shopping. might have to wait till jan sales.

Yaiii so exciting, bet u cant wait for them to be delivered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back