Question about bleeding after chem pregnancy

cassiepink

Reaction score
My last period arrived a few days late and was very, very heavy with very large clots for almost 3 days, it just didn't want to stop I was up all night with it. We went to the GP and confirmed a chemical pregnancy, I was about 5 weeks along. I have now been bleeding in total for about 20 days, this seems like a lot for a chemical? The bleeding now is just light spotting and has been since the initial three days heavy. It ranges from bright red to pinky to brownish. I am not getting any pain or cramps. Just looking for anyone's experience of a chemical and if this length of bleeding is normal or if I should go back to the GP. Thanks.

sorry for your loss.
I would go back! with my chemical pg I only bled for 5-6 days which was heavy and then 3-4 days of tiny amounts of brown cm. Even with my 7 and 10 weeks miscarriages i didn't bleed for 20 days.

I would go back, hun. I mc'd at 12 weeks and bled for 8 days, but after the mc happened, it was like a normal period. Hope you're ok x x

I went back to the GP as I was getting so tired and rundown and he said I had probably become anaemic from the 3 very heavy clotty days of bleeding, he has asked for blood tests but put me on iron supplements in the meantime anyway and also mefenamic acid to stop the bleeding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back