Quarter of a century old!!

LilyMac

Reaction score
Well girls, today is my birthday and I'm 25 years old... And I feel miserable!

I don't even feel like getting out of bed today, my OH has to work so I'm home all alone with no plans for the day as everyone I know is at work :(

I was woken up with a cup of tea and presents and flowers which was lovely but now all the excitements worn off and I just wanna go to bed and cry!! I hope this wears off before the days over, don't want to be miserable for the whole day :(

Awww Happy Birthday, Hope your feeling better soon ! :)

Happy birthday babe!! I've just turned 25 and being pregnant, I didn't feel like celebrating!! 25 feels so old :( hope you have a good day x x

Happy Birthday

Find your self a good DVD and go and buy yourself some pop corn or a box of chocs and enjoy the rest of the afternoon on the sofa in front of the TV.

P.S. don't get anything with a sad story line.

Happy Birthday!!! Get him to take you for a nice meal somewhere tonight Hun. Food always cheers me up lol

hey hun....happy birthday!! hope you have a fab evening and makes u feel better...cheer up..hugs xx

Happy birthday! Just think, at least you're not 26! hehe :p

Happy birthday! Just think, at least you're not 26! hehe :p

Or worse 36 , 37 in two weeks , see that will bring a smile to your chops!

Enjoy your evening Hun, think of all the great things you can do this new year, including having your lovely baby and more:lol: Then eat some choccy to finish the day with a high note!!

Happy Birthday wishes to you:yay:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday dear..You have got the baby to company you..Hope you have loads of fun...

Thanks girls!!
Things got better once the OH came home... With 3 dozen roses and a bouquet of lillies :) that cheered me right up!!!

xx

Awwwww, bless him!

Happy birthday hunni :yay: Xx

Glad you had a good birthday after all Hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid