Quality v Quantity!!

Jilly

Reaction score
Second month of ttc but really first real month. My DH and I decided to start last month but only on CD15, so we didn't have any chance to BD leading up to ovulation.

I am due to ovulate around 17th December this month but after reading so much conflicting information I don't know whether it's best to BD every day around this week or every other day to allow sperm to mature, any advice ladies?

Good luck all for December BFP's

:wave: Hi, i've heard that it's good to bd every other day rather than every day because the amount of sperm is reduced if you bd every day, I could be wrong but that's what me and DH have been trying to do this month!! sperm can survive for 3/4 days when you are fertile!! Hope this helps chick and good luck.xxxxxxxxxx

I asked my doctor about this a few weeks ago.
She said it's best to BD every other day, as if you do it too often the sperm is too diluted,
Good luck! :)

It's also very tiring BD'ing every day :D

Work out what's best for you guys really.

The month I got pg with my son we BD'd the Monday, Wed, Thur & Fri (ovulated on Friday).

You just need to make sure that you get plenty of BD'ing in on the 5 days leading up to ovulation and maybe the day after for good measure.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back