Q re Braxton Hicks

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
When you get BH do you feel all of your bump go hard or just certain parts?

Mine has started to go hard at the higher end of my bump/uterus for a few seconds then loosens up again... is this BH? x

I'm not sure tbh. My bump does the same but in my case it seems to be baby poking its bum out :lol:

I don't even know if I've ever got a BH! x

When I get BH they're either all over or across the bottom... The only hardness I've had at the top is when lil madam's trying to escape alien stylie :roll: xx

mine is always my whole bump that tightens, very uncomfortable!! x

I will keep an eye on it - I think the RLT has started them off!

OMG Kay - you have 2 days!

I go in on Thursday for bloods and all that pre-op stuff then im in Friday at 6.30am to have him, though i dont know what time in the day! i cant believe how fast its come around and i can honestly say im shitting myself now!! it just goes so fast, its only a few weeks until your full term Jen! x

That's so exciting - it feels like there are so many July mummy's! I bet you can't wait - are you all ready? Bags packed?

I'm shitting it too, am more then happy to go over due as I'm NOT ready! Lol! x

Im all ready, have been for weeks coz ive felt like he might come on his own but doubt he will now! i keep getting the "im not ready" moment aswell and freaking out a bit about how i'll cope with 2, especially Ethan after a c-section! lol you wont b saying that if you do go overdue!! x

yes, mine goes hard on top too.
Actually get a lot of activity up at my ribs, lots of ribbing and bulges out, probably because I am breech at the moment, although I am hoping all this movement is him turning around!
I feel the same as you, unprepared and hoping for an overdue baby, but at the same time I am impatient and WANT HIM HERE NOW!!!
:wall2:

My bump goes rock hard all over, when I get hard bits at the top I think it's her bum pushing or she's stretching her feet out. The braxton hicks make me quite breathless, if I'm lying down I have to sit up an breathe through them - not comfortable! Xxx

When I first got them quite early on it was the very bottom of my bump that felt like it was being pulled with string. Now my bump goes hard all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back